|By: Carbonite, Inc. |
|OS: Android 4.0.3 and higher|
|Version: ||Feb 8, 2017|
What you can do with SMS Backup & Restore? Back up and restore your phone's text messages and call logs locally or to/from the cloud; transfer messages and call logs to a new device with ease; once backed up, free up space on your phone. Great new features coming soon!
- Backup SMS (text) Messages and call logs in XML format.
- Local device backup with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox
- NEW: An add-on app is no longer required to upload to the cloud. All settings are integrated.
- Choose a recurring scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to select which text conversations to backup or restore.
- View and drill into your local and cloud backups
- Search your backups
- Restore/transfer backup to another phone. Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another, irrespective of the version.
- Fast Transfer between 2 phones over WiFi direct
- Ability to restore all text messages or only selected conversations.
- Free up space on your phone. Delete all SMS Messages or call logs on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML backup can be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.